Adapting to a frequently changing environment is vital for the success of any business. Markets and industries are changing, national and international laws require for constant adaption and labour agreements lead to new provisions. The success of a business is, however, also determined in large parts by the quality and motivation of its employees. Queries related to hiring and supervision of employees as well as termination of employmentsemployment have to be answered capably. GrowingThe growing complexity and depth of national and international regulations bearexert an enormous potential to strain the relationrelationship of a business towith its employees.
On the other side, times of economic uncertainty result in a growing need amongamongst employees for a reliable and projectable employment as a basis of his economic and social existence and his feelingtheir feelings of self-worth.
Our aim is to solve employment law-related disputes at the earliest possible stage by providing comprehensive counselling and by preparing foresightfulprescient employment contracts, although often the aspired results may only be achieved in court.
We provide legal advice to our clients with regards to
- drafting of employment contracts, for executive employees, directors, board members;
- claiming of; claims for outstanding payments such as salaries and wage, but also salary components such as vacation and holiday bonuses, company car, overtime compensation and leave;
- ; representation and counselling of certain groups of persons such as trainees, expectant, young mothers and fathers, severely disabled persons, members of employee’s representation, borrowed workforce;
- ; preparation and execution of terminations in consideration of special termination protection rights and, if applicable, observing the participation rights of the work council;
- ; defence against invalid or unsubstantiated transfers, written warnings, and, of course, ordinary and extraordinary terminations;
- ; negotiation and drafting of cancellation agreements and compensations, taking into consideration all possible consequences related to social security and tax laws;; and
- all queries related to labour management regulation, in particular wage-setting, hiring of employees, re-groupingregrouping and transfer of employees and advising on and drafting of employer/works council agreements.